Red Rock, Nevada
Multi pitch climbing mecca! We are proud to offer this wonderful rock, just 30 minutes from Las Vegas. When the alpine rock on Pikes Peak is a bit to chilly, meet us in Nevada for stellar desert rock.
Climb with an AMGA Certified Rock Guide. We are here to help you; challenge yourself, achieve your goals and have fun doing it with well planned guidance.
Previous climbing experience required. For big days in Red Rock our preference is that we’ve climbed with you in the past. If you are new to us, we will except a climbing resume for review.
Climbing with an AMGA Certified Rock Guide. All group climbing and safety equipment. Personal climbing gear can be rented if required.
Transportation, personal climbing gear, clothing, food and travel/medical insurance.
- Cat in the hat (5.6 – 5P) – Pine Creek Canyon
- Solar Slab (5.6 – 9P) – Oak Creek Canyon
- Johnny Vegas (5.7 – 4P) – Oak Creek Canyon
- Olive Oil (5.7 – 7P) – Juniper Canyon
- Geronimo (5.7 – 5P) – Juniper Canyon
- Purblind Pillar (5.7 – 6P) Angel Food Wall
- Tunnel Vision (5.7 – 6P) Angel Food Wall
- Dark Shadows (5.8 – 4P) – Pine Creek Canyon
- Crimson Crysalis (5.8 – 9P) – Juniper Canyon
- Ginger Cracks (5.9 – 7P) – Juniper Canyon
- Frogland (5.8 – 6P) Black Velvet Canyon
- Dream of Wild Turkeys (5.10a – 11P) – Black Velvet Canyon
- and so much more
November 6-10, 2017
November 13-17, 2017
GUEST TO GUIDE RATIOS, PRICES:
Prices are per person, per day
Technical climbs (grade III or 8-9 hrs):
Technical climbs (grade III+ or 10-12 hrs):
Technical climbs (grade IV or 14-16 hrs ):
Pikes Peak Alpine School operates under special use permits from the USDA Forest Service, Pike National Forest and is an equal opportunity service provider & employer